Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Hotel Transylvania - Nintendo DS
Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

on August 7, 2015
I got this as a gift for a kid a year a go, and the kid still plays it today! Even if I bought the game used this works perfectly, no glitching what so ever. The kid is having fun while playing it..
on January 10, 2013
Son got it for a Christmas present and hasn't taken it out of his DS. Saw the movie and wanted the game, seems to follow the movie and he has enjoyed very much.
on January 14, 2016
son loves it
on December 28, 2015
My 5-year-old daughter can't put this game down!
on September 11, 2013
My daughter wanted this for her birthday. It must be good because I haven't gotten any complains from her... lol. Sji

Hipping was timely and product was just as expected.
on November 14, 2016
Great game . My grandchildren love it!
on February 11, 2014
I got this for my girl since we both enjoyed the movie Hotel Transylvania.

She really loved this game! It's really entertaining and the perfect gift for kids probably under 12 y/o.

recommended!!
on January 24, 2013
My Kid Loves it! Great Price, Good game to play for kids Age appropriate. 5 Stars for this game !
on July 29, 2016
loved it
on January 21, 2016
Really enjoyed the game
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.