Consider these available items
HotelPaw Shark Pet House with Removable Bed Cushion Mat for Dogs and Cats
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Comes in 2 sizes: small (15"x15"x15") or medium (20"x20"x15")
- Small size is good for cats and small dogs under 12 inches in length like Yorkies, Chihuahua, and Maltese.
- Medium size is good for small dogs under 17 inches in length like Pomeranian, Maltese, Bischon, and Fox Terrier.
- Enclosed design is perfect for pets who like to burrow. Great for small dogs or cats. Keeps pets warm and comfy.
- Removable Bed Cushion Mat and Non-Skid bottom
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pets love the Shark Pet House from HotelPaw. It's a quiet and safe place for them to rest and relax. Made out of quality polyester with a non-skid bottom and soft, removable cushion. It sure to keep your pets warm and give them a restful night's sleep. Authentic version comes with HotelPaw tag on the back. Comes in 2 sizes: small (15"x15"x15") or medium (20"x20"x15"). For small dogs or cats.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 20 x 15 inches; 1.05 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 13, 2015
- Manufacturer : HotelPaw
- ASIN : B011HXHH2C
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased a size SMALL and there's PLENTY of room for them both! They love play-digging in it and hiding behind it. I havent seen mine sleep in it yet, but they've definitely taken to it much more than a cardboard box hideout I tried and it's WAY cuter and they look so adorable in it.
For dwarf rabbits- I'd say about two could sleep or hide in here comfortably.
For medium sized rabbits- I'd say one could fit and have a good amount of room.
For larger rabbits- I'd get a bigger size.
For other animals- a chihuahua or pom would fit in a size small easily but if you have a cat or bigger dog than that, definitely go for a bigger size.
Shipping was quick, which was why I chose this product over some other options I saw similar to it from overseas.
There was some strange indents, creases and deformities when I first took it out of its packaging but after playing with it a bit, it pretty much molded to a normal shape. :)
Great purchase that both my bunnies and I love!!