|Fits as expected||
$29.99 - $52.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- machine wash
- Soft and warm in plush fabric, with cuffed sleeves and a tie, this long sleepover knit sleep robe banishes all brrr’s.
- Designed using the finest ultra-soft velour, this house robe for women makes for absolutely comfortable nightwear. Pair it with your favorite pjs or lounge clothes and enjoy the snug warmth and seductive feel on your skin.
- A self-belt cinches the waist of this cozy shawl-collar robe by Casual Moments, cute scalloped pattern and classic look of the velour lounge robe with calming colors that adds a beautifully classic touch to loungewear. Whether you’re reading a book or enjoying some good T.V, you’ll look just as amazing as you feel.
- Soft, warm, cozy women's bathrobes with 2 pockets for your convenience
- Please use our Size chart to choose size.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HOTOUCH Women's Fleece Robes Super Plush Microfiber Bathrobe with 2 Pockets S-XL
This is SIZE CHART for your reference:
S---Shoulder 17.9''---Sleeve 20.3''---Chest 41.7''---Length 46.0''
M---Shoulder 19.1''---Sleeve 21.5''---Chest 45.6''---Length 46.8''
L---Shoulder 20.3''---Sleeve 22.6''---Chest 49.5''---Length 47.6''
XL---Shoulder 21.5''---Sleeve 23.4''---Chest 53.4''---Length 48''.8
Material: 100% Polyester
4 Colors available: White, Red, Pink, Gray
Garment Care: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low, Low iron if needed
Women soft plush bathrobe
Shawel collar, long sleeve, calf length, self-tie closure
Solid pattern, featuring two pockets
Collar: Shawl Collar
Sleeve: Long Sleeve
Clothing Length: Calf Length
Closure Type: Self Tie
Department Name: Women
We have other three colors for you choose:
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01MSSXZVZ
- Item model number: AMK005320
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 29, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that it is already falling apart. The sleeve is coming apart, there is a hole in the seam on the arm pit and the back. Seriously, it is trash quality for a 50 dollar robe. I'm really disappointed and if anyone is thinking about getting this robe, don't. Get a different one, because it's falling apart after being washed TWICE since Christmas (on delicate, and it hang dried.)
So yeah. Don't buy it.