Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Hotronic Snapdry Boot & Glove Dryer 2014
|Price:||$67.55 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Completely machine-washed, spun dried gloves and mittens dry in 4 to 5 hours
- Maintains dry, comfortable, healthy environment when consistently drying hand and footwear
- Minimizes potential bacterial and fungal growth, as well as transfer from boots to gloves
- Maximizes potential for dry, comfortable, healthy hands and feet.
- Patented "Quick Clip" System
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Overall, I love the product, which fits inside my ski boots for travel. This protects the dryer in transit, as other models I've had in the past have been damaged while rattling around in luggage, or worse yet in a ski bag. The dryer typically needs only an hour or two to completely dry my boots, which makes them much more comfortable, and better smelling than they would otherwise be.
I use this in the garage so I don't have to smell or hear the system. Keep in mind it is blowing whatever smell that is inside your shoes around the room.
The timer on the system is a must have.
Another reviewer claimed the adapters fall off easily - mine don't. If you read the instructions or follow the arrows marked on the adapters you will see that the adapters should be rotated to screw them on and off the air supply tubes. It's a bit like rotating a nut onto a bolt. This gives a firm fixing and also means the boot adapters are adjustable in length and direction. (Direction of the air jets may matter depending on where you dry your gear or how much space you have to do it in.)
Only two things prevented this device from getting a perfect score.
1) On mine, you have to change the voltage setting manually each time you cross the Atlantic. If you forget to do this sooner or later you will burn the device out. Even cheap phone chargers are smarter than that. A few inexpensive semiconductors would have made all the difference.
2) The following criticism may be a bit harsh. The fan has started to make an unhealthy noise after many years of near-silence. I usually protect my ski stuff when packing it. I also know that security have other concerns when inspecting it and that baggage handlers break things in imaginative ways. So perhaps a fan failure is unsurprising after taking quite a few "impressive" hits whilst in transit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product. I used the Hotronic Dryer for my boots which are always wet after a day on the slopes, and it worked like a charm! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Christopher J. Chaisson
Great boot dryer this is the second one I own, so I can dry two pairs of ski boots at the same time.Published 5 months ago by PanCAN Survivor
Update: Now second unit died just after 3 months. It is good when working but that's it. Very unreliable product. One star. can they make simple and durable warmer/dryer? Read morePublished 7 months ago by Igor I.
Use it all year round. In winter for snowboarding boots. In other seasons for rock climbing shoes. Nothing stinks any more.
Fantastic device! Read more
The best. Used them every day on my trip to Colorado and my boots were always dry.Published 10 months ago by Mike P
Some friends and I went on a 3 day ski trip, and the Hotronic Snapdry Boot and Glove Dryer 2014 did the job! Each morning we clicked in dry boots. It travels well too! Read morePublished 14 months ago by Keith Thomas