Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$7.99

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on September 19, 2011
Overall, a good action romance. Mann develops multiple characters quickly and weaves in a few subplots that keep things interesting. She manages to give us a history of our characters without boring retread of the past. The action moves quickly, the characters are well developed and the chemistry between Shay and Vince is strong. It's not great literature, but it is an entertaining read.
on December 7, 2012
I like this author, but this book was just "OK" for me. It's part of a series - I thought the book before this was better. I found myself skimming the pages when the plot was weak. I will probably give the author another try, though!
on July 24, 2013
Characters are warm, like able, and "real". They also happen to be dependable, strong, noble. Good interaction between characters, with a story line that holds the readers interest.
on February 2, 2013
I loved the book as usual Catherine Mann has delivered another excellent read. I loved the attraction between Shay and Vince and the plot was great. I would really recommend the book to others.
on September 25, 2015
Great
on December 3, 2012
If you like military romance, this is the book for you. I've read many of Catherine Mann's books, and she is one of the best military romance writers around.
on July 14, 2013
great book i would recommend her to any one who likes excitment and romance. all her books are great. happy
on November 29, 2014
WOW. I loved it
on December 28, 2012
Gripping thrilling can't wait for the next in this series. So far I haven't read a bad book by Catherine Mann
on June 1, 2010
The gang plot just did not do it for me - I found my eyes glazing over in several areas of the book. I did enjoy the relationship between Vince and Shay though. Definitely had some sizzle and I liked their snarky banter. Would have enjoyed some more info on Jimmy & Chloe (from the first book Defender) - all this book told us is that they were still together. I've ordered the next book in the series Renegade so I'll definitely keep going with the series, I just hope there is a little more substance.