Hotties Microhottie Microwaveable Hot Water Bottle by Jobri.
|Price:||$20.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hotties Microhottie Acrylic lambswool fleece - cream : This product of Hotties has its water safely absorbed onto special material permanently sealed in the thermal pack to avoid leaks splashes or spills. Its insulating decorative cover releases heat gently and progressively for long lasting comfort and warmth.
- Safety, convenience, comfort and warmth : Over 10 years of customer satisfaction providing safety, convenience, comfort and warmth.
- Authentic : Safety, convenience, comfort and warmth Hotties Microhottie Acrylic lambswool fleece - cream are CE registered as class 1 medical device. They deliver the real therapeutic benefit of gentle sustained heat as well as comfort and warmth.
- Benefits: The Microhottie was designed in response to customers' requests for a long lasting heat relieving product. It features a reusable thermal core which microwaves in minutes and provides gentle, sustained heat for hours.
- Simple to use: Hotties Microhottie Acrylic lambswool fleece - cream never needs filling or emptying so very convenient to use. It will save you from hassle and will prove to be the kindest companion in your pain. They are so simple to use that you just need to heat them in a microwave and are ready to soothe you. They stay warm for hours and will help you remain warm without any difficulty.
- Safety - your care is our priority: Each Hottie consists of a factory sealed, engineered laminate pouch containing only water absorbed on to a medical grade nonwoven pad. This is the thermal pack, also called the heat pad or thermal core. The thermal pack is contained in a lambswool cover providing insulation and ensuring comfortable lasting heat.
- Energy and water saving: Every hottie comes with comprehensive use and safety instructions. Hotties are energy and water saving. They will save you money compared to conventional hot water bottles.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The "dire" warnings that came with it are simply instructions on how to use it safely in the microwave so you don't melt it. I followed the instruction and heated it half way then turned it over to finish.
The thick terrycloth cover lets the heat come through keeping your skin safe from burning. The most amazing thing is how long the heat lasts. It provided constant heat for 2-3 hours and was still warm when I put it away.
Negative: While they do warm you, they don't get nearly as hot as a traditional hot water bottle.