Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 11, 2016
We timed these candle, as 10 hour rating is variable from manufacturer to manufacturer. The AERAGE time we got out of this product before the wick was too short to burn free from wax buildup and pooling residue was 9.4 continuous hours of light, and 8.9 for incremental use. Keep in mind that each candle will vary due to environmental conditions, air pockets, or manufacturing flaws, but these are the best averages for votive candles that we've found yet. I definitely recommend this product!
on May 16, 2011
I bought these candles because of a friend of mine who has horrific allergies to artificial scents. While I'm all for the cool scented candles from popular candle-shops, those are on the top of the list when it comes to taboo items to use when my friend is over. So, I did a little shopping and found these. I have to admit, I'm impressed. My friend was over several nights in a row while I had these little babies lit, and she didn't even bat an eye at them. No sneezing, no headaches, and no lectures about scented candles. Perfect, right?

Well, I was even more impressed when they lasted as long as they said they would. I burned them all evening for a dinner party, and put them out after everyone had left. The next day, I had some people over and lit the candles again, thinking I'd burn them out quickly so that they could be replaced. Nope. They lasted the whole next evening too. It wasn't until the last of my guests were leaving that the first candle went out. Even the super expensive candles from my favorite candle store don't last that long!

When the candles burn down, there is some residual wax left over, which doesn't happen with your more expensive candles. But I found that if I clear the wax out quickly after the candle goes out it doesn't take very long and I don't mind the extra step. Even if the wax has time to harden, a toothpick works quite nicely to loosen the wax from the bottom of the holder, nine times out of ten, the wax pops out in one piece and I'm ready for the next candle.

In all, these are surprisingly good candles, and I'm definitely going to order more of them in the future.
on January 20, 2015
They are okay candles. I burn candles every night and burnt through these very quickly. They don't last 10 hours, I got a couple to last 5 hours. I don't know if it is because I had them burning non-stop, and they would last have lasted longer if I had staggered burning them-- letting the wax become solid again.
on March 1, 2017
arrived on time and was what I expected. One candle came broken but otherwise was great!
on October 4, 2017
These are not votives - way too small. Wax is crumbling inside the unopened box. Disappointing. See photo.
review image
on September 22, 2017
Good service. Well realized.
on June 27, 2016
Thanks. Great candles
on December 6, 2013
These candles were a bit smaller than traditional votive candles. They seemed a tad shorter. They worked fine, but there is no way they would burn for 10 hours. I burned them for 3 and they are more than 1/2 way used up. I would give them about a 5 hour rating. Next time I need votive candles, I will go to a craft store and purchase them. I did not save any money bu purchasing them on line from this vendor.
on February 28, 2017
I ordered ivory, got white. As the dimensions given indicated, they are very small. They do burn well, for a long time, but with a very small flame.
on July 6, 2013
I was curious when they arrived because they're smaller than votives I've used in the past. I've had 2 events now that lasted 8 hrs and all 6 of the votives that I had lit were still burning when the events were complete. I do have them in a small votive holder ~ it's probably important to have a size-appropriate votive container.
[...]