Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
115 Hour Plus Emergency Candles, Clear Mist - SET OF 3 Long-Burning Survival Candles
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of three emergency candles - each lasts over 115 hours
- Liquid paraffin, odorless and smokeless
- Definite home emergency item
- Packaged with a plastic storage cap, so you won't have to worry about messy spills
- Thoughtful neighbor, friend, or family gift
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This candle burns liquid paraffin and is clean-burning, odorless and smokeless, making it a great choice for indoor use. Burns liquid paraffin for over 100 hours of light. Keep one handy with a book of matches taped to it for your next power outage. The liquid fuel is sealed inside, with only the wick exposed. You can extinguish, and use again and again. A very safe source of light! Set of 3 candles. This candle should be used only with adult supervision. Remember, safety first!
Top Customer Reviews
- plastic jar is essentially shatter proof.
- cap for each candle to ensure you don't lose any fuel.
- very easy to use.
- Set of three is less expensive than buying one at a time.
- Quite a small flame. Sure, this will keep you from being in the dark, yet it's far less than a typical candle flame.
- Zero instructions on whether or not you can adjust the flame by pulling the wick further out. I do not intend to attempt this as I don't want a lamp oil mess on my hands, yet addressing it would be helpful.
Overall a very good product that will certainly come in handy should they be needed.
Hope that helps.
When they came we tried them out by turning all the lights off and lighting the candles on the table. They put out good light. I have two little kids and was worried about the safety of the candles. After a few tests they seemed stable and not likely to spill and start a fire.
We haven't had to use them but it is nice to know that if we needed them they are ready to go.
I gave it 4 stars only because of the need to adjust the wicks and the inability to handle even slight breezes...
I don't know why they're called candles, because they aren't. They're more mini oil lamps.
Since I have not needed to use them only time will tell if the glass was better once the candle has been burning for 6+ hours
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Anyway they leaked and and have a very strong and unpleasant "fake flower" smell making them...Read more