Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on March 14, 2017
Just what I needed
on July 31, 2011
I know the difference between a Tea Light and a Votive candle. I also realize that the dimensions were available to me before I purchased them. However, when the description reads "votive" it should be a votive. The candles were fine in every respect except that they were short for votives. In reality, they looked liked really tall tea lights. If you're looking for a deal on full-sized, standard votives this isn't your deal. However, if you can live with short votives or need them then go for it!
on August 16, 2014
these are great! I love them definitely buying these again!
on February 25, 2016
good price and good quality candles. I work at a church and we hand out candles during big holiday seasons. Thank you.
on April 10, 2015
Short votive in size compared to the ones you find at stores. And are like broken up a little on edges maybe due to shipping. Not too happy since they will be used for centerpieces.
on August 2, 2014
I ordered white candles but received ivory candles: not what I wanted. It is too much trouble to return them. I am very disappointed as they needed to match the white votives that I already have.
on March 15, 2014
I am very disappointed with these candles. They last only 7 hrs instead of 10. They are 2.5 inches shorter than my last order from Amazon last year.
on July 4, 2014
These candles really last for 10 hours. I use them at my dining room table and they do last through all the conversation at and after dinner. They're also much less expensive than they are in stores.
on May 19, 2015
I haven't used these yet but they look perfect. Small candles that will be placed inside punched tin cans at my wedding.
on October 18, 2013
I didn't expect these candles to burn so fast, but then I didn't realize that they were not made of soy. I just assumed they would last longer than what they did.