3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
24 Hours Trend Palm Mini End Tidal CO2 Digital Monitor EtCO2/CO2 Monitor
- Monitoring the E^tCO2/CO2 , Respiration Rate
- Balance gas compensation makes minimum influence against other gases.
- KPA , mmHg or % are selectable.
- Audio-optical alarm for exceeding limits and A^pnea
- 24 hours trend diagram keeps still available after power-off
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
monitoring the E^tCO2/CO2 , Respiration rate
E^tCO2 technology of infrared ray gas analysis
Balance gas compensation makes minimum influence against other gases.
Lung pressure and temperature compensation (BTPS compensation) is selectable
Pump flux is selectable for adult
KPA , mmHg or % are selectable.
Special designed water filter can be selectable, keeping work under the heavy humid environment, also suitable for an intubated patients.
Audio-optical alarm for exceeding limits and A^pnea
24 hours trend diagram keeps still available after power-off
· CO2: 0-99 mmHg
· RR: 3-150 bpm
Accuracy (Standard Conditions):
· CO2: 0-40 mmHg +2 mmHg; 41-99 mmHg 6% of reading
· RR: ±1 bpm
· Type: 2 (two) AAA Cell Alkaline or Lithium
· Battery life: 8 hours (Alkaline) or 12 hours (Lithium)
· Operating temperature: 23 to 122º F
· Operating humidity: 10-95%, non-condensing
· Storage temperature: -22 to 158º F
· Dimensions: 2.1” x 1.5” x 1.5”
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.46 x 4.84 x 3.35 inches; 12.31 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : July 11, 2018
- Manufacturer : iR Medtech
- ASIN : B07FF3RHYT
- Best Sellers Rank: #900,167 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
No customer reviews
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.