Housavvy 2 Pack Kids Stainless Steel Cups with Lids and Straws - Silver
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.59. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality Food Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel. Vacuum Insulated Double Wall Design Keep Drinkings Hot or Cold for Hours. BPA Free,Safe,Solid,Unbreakable,Reusable and Eco-friendly
- BPA Free Lids Work Great with Cups and Silicone Straws.New Designed Lids Already Fixed Shrinking Problem, But Still Suggest Handwashing and DO NOT for Use in Microwave/Microwave/Freezer.
- Colorful Silicone Straws(2 random colors selecting from 12 colors). Just the Right Size, SAFE for All Ages Due to Soft, Non Teeth Chipping Silicone Construction. Soft to Bite Down On, But Durable Enough to Resist Tears.
- Suggest Hand Washing for ALL ITEMS. DO NOT for Use in Microwave.
- 2 PACK of 8.5 Oz. Single Cup Size: 2.9inch x 3.7inch (Diameter x Height) .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Housavvy||QT Kids||Fathom It Dist.||Better For Your||Better For Your|
|Material Type||18/8 stainless steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel Food Grade (18/8)||100% 304 Stainless Steel (18/8)|
Suggest Handwashing and DO NOT for Use in Microwave/Microwave/Freezer.
1. High Quality Food Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel.
2. 100% Handmade Brushed Stainless Steel Surface Process.
3. Vacuum Insulated Double Wall Design Keeps Beverage Hot or Cold for Extra longer.
4. Suggest Hand Washing.
5. New Special Design Silicone Straw Only for Kids. Perfect Size, Soft but Durable, Non Teeth Chipping, Reusable, Eco-friendly, Tasteless Non Metallic Taste. And ALL PURPOSE USAGE: milk,smoothie,hot chocolate,juice,water,etc.
6. Lids Made by 100% Original Tritan Material.
7. Capacity : 8.5oz/260ml * 2 pack.
8. Ideal for Gifts.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using a Culver ceramic mug, so for comparison, I put a temperature probe in each mug and added 10 oz of boiling water and covered the top. Both mugs were initially at room temperature. I took a reading every 15 seconds for an hour. I included a screen cap of the temperature graph and a photo of my setup. The red line is the VanDay mug. I filled it first, so it was hotter. The blue line is the ceramic mug. First, notice immediately the ceramic mug looses about 8 degrees Celsius (14 F) as the coffee is cooled by the room temperature mug. That is a feature if you are going to drink all the coffee right now. The stainless steel can't hold nearly as much heat, so warms up without cooling the coffee down as much.
The ceramic mug cools down much faster. At about 40 minutes, both mugs are loosing heat at the same rate, but the temperature difference for the stainless steel mug is 72% higher. That means the stainless steel mug is a significant improvement. After an hour, the ceramic mug water was be at 43 C (109 F), and the stainless steel mug water was at 60 C (140 F).
The downside, you can't microwave the stainless steel cup to warm up coffee and the directions say to avoid direct heat. I don't know if that includes a little mug warmer, but I don't think it would do much or be necessary.
UPDATE: I now use this mug with a hot plate with no ill effects. The coffee pot is turned off in the morning, so for afternoon coffee, I pour a cup before lunch, then put it on a hot plate on a low setting. Because of the insulating properties, it does take longer for the hot plate to heat up the coffee.
The mug is very nice looking, there are no logos or designs of any type on the mug. It is a very clean looking design. I haven't done any scientific tests on the mug, but I believe that it definitely keeps my coffee hot longer than a regular ceramic mug. It is also a little larger than a standard size coffee mug, which I like.
If you like the looks of this product, I think you will be very happy with this Housavvy mug!
I received this Housavvy Coffee Mugs with Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Keeps Coffee Hot or Cold - 15 Oz at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion. I give the items an honest review, no matter what I paid for them. When I review items I simply go by these Amazon recommendations for rating the items:
One Star - I hate it
Two Stars - I don't like it
Three Stars - It's okay
Four Stars - I like it
Five Stars - I love it
Great size for little hands
Keeps drinks hot/cold like a yeti
Straw has wide opening and is easy to clean
Lid seals very well and does not leak when closed without straw
With straw inserted in cup, it sometimes leaks when held at an angle
Hand wash only
Overall, we like these a lot and have given quite a few as gifts. Would buy again and again!
Most recent customer reviews
The lid is not made well.Read more