House Again 4-pack Extra Fine Mesh Tea Infuser with Drip Tray - 18/8 Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Tea Cup with BPA-Free Silicone Lid - Perfect Tea Balls Tea Strainers
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MORE PRACTICAL: Designed to be practical not just beautiful or attractive. Truly fine mesh helps you to filter all types of tea, including super fine tea that get through other tea balls or tea diffusers.
- BETTER TASTE AND FASTER: More holes & won’t float. Tea leaves will expand and bloom fully in the water. You can get a better flavor faster every time.
- EASY TO USE: Unique HANGING DESIGN makes it possible to hang on cups & mugs of different sizes. Simply fill tea, twist to close, steep with hot water and then get a cup of fresh full flavored tea. Perfect for working or travelling.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: BPA-free Silicone handle and high-grade stainless steel mesh tea cup are made to guarantee your healthy life.
- The HOUSE AGAIN Advantage: Professional tea infuser manufacturer. Multiple high-quality products for your choice. Worry-free 30-DAY and 24/7 friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TRY IT, YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Choose a right tea strainer and make a cup of your favorite tea!
Fit Different Cups & Mugs and High Quality Material:
Unique HANGING DESIGN makes it possible to hang on cups & mugs of different sizes.
BPA-free Silicone handle and high-grade stainless steel are made to provide you a healthy life.
Extra Fine Mesh: Truly fine mesh helps you to filter all types of tea, including super fine tea that get through other tea balls or tea diffusers.
|Tea ball strainer||Long handled tea infuser||Extremely Fine Mesh Tea Infuser||Tea Infuser Set||Tea Infuser||Large Tea Ball Infuser & Cooking Infuser|
|Extra Fine Mesh||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel + Silicone||Stainless Steel + Silicone||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel + Silicone||Stainless Steel|
|Quantity||1 Pack||1 Pack||1 Pack||3 Pack||4 Pack||1 Pack|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've tried several different tea infusers from Amazon trying to find one fine enough that very small loose teas don't leak out. Finally, the search has ended. This is the one. This infuser is not a mesh screen, but a small canister. It holds a good amount of tea, stays together, and is very easy to clean.Best of all, no matter which tea i use, there are absolutely *no bits* escaping out into my tea. They're a little larger than they look, which is actually a good thing. I use bigger cups, and if you make loose tea, you know that you can only fill the infuser about halfway because the leaves need room to expand when they get wet. This canister is roomy enough that half full makes a large cup with plenty of space for the leaves to expand. I'd love to see this same style with a differet topper. The flower is cute and all, but looks a little spring/summery; I drink hot tea mostly in fall/winter. That's a minor matter, though, and this is the only infuser I use now--except for my rubber duckie, who is still super cute and great for making small cups.
•Diffuser does NOT float!
•Flower head hangs off rim
•Little to no sediment left behind
•Easy to use
•Drip trays included
•Metal is very thin
•Leaves more sediment VS Traditional tea bags
Overall this is truly a great product and seems to work VERY well! I'm in love, and will definitely buy more. NOTE that the diffuser itself will fit about 1 heaping tablespoon of loose leaf (with room to properly expand) It's both functional and cute. I only deducted 1 star due to how thin and sharp the metal is, nothing to do with functionality. I'm sure the company will work this out eventually. Regardless still a must have for tea lovers. It stays fully submerged, hangs off your cup, and can handle even the finest of teas without an issue!
I'll update if anything changes, but so far I plan to buy more!
2. The mesh is very, very lightweight, simple to clean out (just turn it over and smack down once firmly, as soon as you take it form the pot)
3.. The mesh lets a proper amount of water in to steep without 1 iota of tea leaf coming out.
3. The silicone flower top does not let go when it is sitting in your cup or pot of tea. I can jiggle it all over and it stays on. It does not expand, contract or loosen with heat.
4. The silicone flower top easily comes off/ snaps back on for easy cleaning. They can sit and air dry ready for next time.
All in all, they work very well as infusers, holding even very fine tea leaves in very well. Although they are a little harder to clean that the large infuser balls, they have so many benefits compared to those that I much prefer these infusers.