BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

House of Anubis: Season 2 Volume 2
Format: DVD|Change

on March 1, 2017
Great series, good characters and story, good effects. Characters you love to root for, or love to despise. Too bad it was a short run, based on the school setting, they had to graduate sometime. Some themes and situations may be scary for young kids, so I recommend this for adolescents and up.
on November 19, 2013
House of Anubis is a great show. An English mystery boarding school. The show is something different then the average Nickelodeon tv show. I pre-ordered the Volume 1 & 2 March 15th, 2013 and I received Volume 2 November 19th and as of now there's no release date for Volume 1, hopefully soon. I also uploaded pictures of Volume 2.

Nickelodeon please make Seasons 1 & 3 including The Touchstone of Ra on DVD soon!
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 28, 2016
My 13 year old niece started watching this show a few years ago. She hadn't seen them all and expressed a desire to see them. I decided this was something I could send her on special occasions. For Christmas I sent her a couple seasons. Her birthday a couple more.
These were the ones I purchased on her birthday. She really enjoys them. I think this show would be a hit with most teens and maybe even some younger adults.
on June 6, 2017
my daughter loves the series
on February 11, 2016
House of Anubis is a really good show. The acting is good. The story line is well written. I really think it doesn't get as much credit as it should. One of my favorite nickelodeon shows by far. Plus, it's so much better than what they have one tv nowadays.
on January 4, 2014
This movie came perfectly packaged. Delivered on time right before Christmas. The movie was brand new in perfect condition. My daughter was so happy with her Christmas present. It was also a region 1 DVD so my daughter was very happy about that as well. If you or your children Love this show I recommend you buying it, that is why I gave it 5 stars.
on July 20, 2014
My kids and I loved this show instantly from the very first episode. We did not think anything could top the first season, but this one sure did!! We could not wait to get home from school or work to catch this each day. We still love watching it if we are ever bored or want a marathon in your pj's.
on January 10, 2015
House of Anubis is the best mystery show series and my question is why is nickelodeon not renewing another season because there is yet one more secret yet to be revealed and that is the the secret of the society of it all?
on October 5, 2016
on January 31, 2015
great show! but we live in europe and we have a DVD player that reads region 1 and 2 DVDs but this one doesn't work. anyone know why?