Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on June 1, 2016
Loved movie, didn't see the surprise ending coming, it keep you on the edge of your seat throughout..
on May 21, 2017
Decent movie, but my streaming was irritatingly slow so that's on my wifi provider.
I didn't see the twist at the end coming but it's your usual girl-looses-everything-but-jeans-and-a-tiny-white-tank-thriller. Pretty good acting though.
on September 16, 2017
Wasn't that thrilled with the movie. Fell asleep cause it just seemed too slow at grabbing my attention.
on July 16, 2017
I really liked this movie! Very unexpected twists and turns. Well acted too.
on January 17, 2018
Action,Romance,What else can I say very good movie .Worth paying to view it.
on January 25, 2013
I think I would have given this movie a better rating if I liked this brand of horror. I don't like human on human violence when it comes down to it, a little too real, a little too close to home I guess. I didn't know this movie had no outside causes till the end. While I liked it, the acting was good, the movie well made, the ending interesting, I think next time I need to make sure the movie is not simply a thriller!
on January 4, 2014
This is a really good movie. I love movies that build suspense as opposed to relying on gore or shock value. Its so much more fun. Jennifer Lawrence actually does a great job in this one. The male character (not sure of name) is amazingly endearing and creepy all at the same time. the perfect bad guy who draws you in, elicits a little understanding, and then just flips a switch to become terrifying. He is intense and very convincing.
on March 18, 2013
I collect movies of Jennifer Lawrence and this movie is really good. Jennifer did a super (excellent) job on that movie and I enjoy it so much. It is a kinda of Horror movie but very good. It is about a young girl who was supposed to die after fell off swing and she turned up and killed both parent and parent's son tried to hide her from outside. You will see the rest.
on September 19, 2017