House of Harlow 1960 Gold-Plated Clear Double Diamond-Shaped Hand Piece, Size 5
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 14k yellow gold-plated
- Clear epoxy
- Keep Away From Moisture
- Length of the Ring is 0.898 inches and length of the bracelet is 2.495 inches; Height of the ring is 1.38 inches and height of bracelet is 1.68; Width of the ring is 0.99 inches and width of the bracelet is 2.5 inches
- Made in China
Mixing Bohemian style with chic appeal, the House of Harlow 1960 Clear Double Diamond Hand Piece adds a sophisticated element to your appearance. Featuring 14k yellow gold-plated metal, a diamond-shaped ring connects to a matching bracelet via a beaded chain. Each luminous piece is accented with an oval-shaped patterned embellishment at center for a focal point of dramatic beauty. An ideal choice for adding a double hit of glamour to your weekend and evening ensembles, this hand piece is sure to make a bold statement.
In 2008, Nicole Richie introduced House of Harlow 1960, a jewelry line that evokes a youthful, bohemian spirit. Working in collaboration with world-renowned jeweler Pascal Mouawad, Nicole creates pieces that breathe new life into classic jewelry traditions. The House of Harlow 1960 collection uses vintage patterns and styles to tell new stories.
Inspired by the finest vintage fabrics, patterns, and embroidery, the House of Harlow 1960 line features feathers, intricately engraved coins, enamels layered over etchings, cabochon lockets, and darker metals. Each piece emulates true 1960s Deco style with a fresh update.
Staying true to her signature made-to-layer designs, Nicole designed each piece to be mixed and matched to achieve the iconic bohemian look. "I wanted to incorporate a variety of stories in the designs," says Richie, "giving the wearer the ability to stack on multiple styles from this collection yet look as though they've been collecting each piece for years in their jewelry box."
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.3 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B004QWYMBQ
- Item model number: R000195-5
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 27, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: