House of Harlow 1960 14k Yellow Gold-Plated Medallion Locket Necklace, 28"
- Yellow gold-plated necklace with geometric etchings on exterior of open-and-close medallion locket
- Cable chain
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bohemian-inspired engravings draw the eye to an ample, hinged locket designed to safeguard a beloved photo inside. The layer-friendly statement necklace is complete with a slim, shined chain.
In 2008, Nicole Richie introduced House of Harlow 1960, a jewelry line that evokes a youthful, bohemian spirit. Working in collaboration with world-renowned jeweler Pascal Mouawad, Nicole creates pieces that breathe new life into classic jewelry traditions. The House of Harlow 1960 collection uses vintage patterns and styles to tell new stories.
Inspired by the finest vintage fabrics, patterns, and embroidery, the House of Harlow 1960 line features feathers, intricately engraved coins, enamels layered over etchings, cabochon lockets, and darker metals. Each piece emulates true 1960s Deco style with a fresh update.
Staying true to her signature made-to-layer designs, Nicole designed each piece to be mixed and matched to achieve the iconic bohemian look. "I wanted to incorporate a variety of stories in the designs," says Richie, "giving the wearer the ability to stack on multiple styles from this collection yet look as though they've been collecting each piece for years in their jewelry box."
- Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00462RSSU
- Item model number: N000509
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 24, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||House of Harlow 1960|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Total metal weight||2.05 Ounces|