House of Harlow 1960 14k Gold-Plated Starburst Cocktail Ring, Size 7
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- An unexpected combination of 14k gold and black leather, this House of Harlow 1960 ring epitomizes the beautiful drama of contradictions.
- Keep away from water.
Up to 30% Off Diamond Rings
Today only, save on diamond rings for women - including solitaires, bands, bridal sets, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. See more
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
House of Harlow, the new brand from Nicole Richie, makes it possible for you to emulate the fashion maven’s intriguing sense of style. Named for Richie’s daughter, the label includes a diverse variety of accessories including tribal-inspired moccasins, classically chic pumps, and of-the-moment sandals.
In 2008, Nicole Richie introduced House of Harlow 1960, a jewelry line that evokes a youthful, bohemian spirit. Working in collaboration with world-renowned jeweler Pascal Mouawad, Nicole creates pieces that breathe new life into classic jewelry traditions. The House of Harlow 1960 collection uses vintage patterns and styles to tell new stories.
Inspired by the finest vintage fabrics, patterns, and embroidery, the House of Harlow 1960 line features feathers, intricately engraved coins, enamels layered over etchings, cabochon lockets, and darker metals. Each piece emulates true 1960s Deco style with a fresh update.
Staying true to her signature made-to-layer designs, Nicole designed each piece to be mixed and matched to achieve the iconic bohemian look. "I wanted to incorporate a variety of stories in the designs," says Richie, "giving the wearer the ability to stack on multiple styles from this collection yet look as though they've been collecting each piece for years in their jewelry box."
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 9 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00462RT5C
- Item model number: R000738
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 18, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: