Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: House of Harlow 1960 Women's Millie Beaded Moccasin, Golden Honey, 6 M US
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on May 20, 2011
These shoes are very comfortable. I usually wear a size 9 and my toe was touching in the 9's. I went up to a 9.5 and am waiting for to arrive in the mail. I think the 1/2 size difference will feel better. These are very well made shoes and the beading is simply beautiful.
on June 20, 2011
I bought these in black and they are fab!!! I love, love, love them. They are so comfortable and they add stylish sparkle to any outfit. Can be worn with everything! I accidentally bought these elsewhere in a US11 ( I got the size conversion wrong) and I am now selling them on ebay at the following link [...] - they are brand new in the box and have never been worn.