House of Harlow 1960 Green/Gold Plated Pyramid Station Necklace, 20"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Gold tones soften the sharp geometric lines of this House of Harlow 1960 necklace, making this an ideal accessory for the no-nonsense, edgy woman who likes a bit of feminine flair.
- Lobster-claw clasp
- Keep away from water and clean with a dry cloth.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from House of Harlow 1960
In 2008, Nicole Richie introduced House of Harlow 1960, a jewelry line that evokes a youthful, bohemian spirit. Working in collaboration with world-renowned jeweler Pascal Mouawad, Nicole creates pieces that breathe new life into classic jewelry traditions. The House of Harlow 1960 collection uses vintage patterns and styles to tell new stories.
Inspired by the finest vintage fabrics, patterns, and embroidery, the House of Harlow 1960 line features feathers, intricately engraved coins, enamels layered over etchings, cabochon lockets, and darker metals. Each piece emulates true 1960s Deco style with a fresh update.
Staying true to her signature made-to-layer designs, Nicole designed each piece to be mixed and matched to achieve the iconic bohemian look. "I wanted to incorporate a variety of stories in the designs," says Richie, "giving the wearer the ability to stack on multiple styles from this collection yet look as though they've been collecting each piece for years in their jewelry box."
- Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.7 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00CQBT4W6
- Item model number: N002022BEX
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 22, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: