New House Kitchen Digital 6.8 Quart Air Fryer w/ Flat Basket, Oil-Free Touch Screen AirFryer, Dishwasher-Safe Parts, Fast Healthier Food, 60 Min Timer & Auto Shut Off, Extra Large Family Size, Black
|Model Name||W/ Flat Basket, Oil-Free Touch Screen|
|Brand||New House Kitchen|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.85 x 12.85 x 14.15 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: Cook better-for-you dishes with 98% less oil than traditional fryers. The temperature adjusts from 175-400°F to cook a variety of foods. Prefer to cook using Celsius? Switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius by pressing the digital temperature button.
- FOR ANY COOKING NEED: Air fry vegetables, pizza, frozen foods and leftovers – this air fryer evenly crisps every inch of your food. The digital temperature control and its 60-minute timer make cooking so convenient whether you’re air frying, baking or roasting. With its auto shut-off function, you can enjoy your food uninterrupted- no more trips to the kitchen to check that everything is turned off.
- EXTRA LARGE CAPACITY: The flat basket design allows for a higher capacity to fry delicious food, increasing space by 40%. With the 6.5-liter basket you can make enough food to feed the whole family – perfect for any occasion!
- EASY CLEAN-UP: The 6.5L fryer basket is removable and dishwasher safe so your meal is as easy to clean as it is healthy and delicious. Basket is non-stick, so no cooking spray is required! When washing by hand, do not soak the basket in water or use a brillo pad to prevent rust.
- PURCHASE WORRY FREE: For your convenience, a 1 year hassle-free warranty is provided by New House Kitchen.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Flat Basket Design
Save counter space without sacrificing any room for your food.
Dishwasher safe basket cleans easy so you can be air frying again in no time!
Digital Touch Interface
Get frying with the press of a button. Touch screen capabilities make it as easy as possible for you to program your dinner.
The New House Kitchen 6 5 liter digital air fryer uses rapid air technology to produce dishes with a crispy fried Texture using little or no oil cooking your favorite foods faster healthier and to perfection With this truly versatile Air fryer you can cook fried or roasted food bake a full range of delicious healthy dishes and even reheat your leftovers for a quick and easy meal You never have to worry about burning or drying out your food - the digital temperature control with 60-minute timer automatically shuts off once food is done! The detachable flat basket cool-touch exterior and auto-shutoff features ensure added safety and security Large 6 5-Liter frying basket is removable and dishwasher safe so your meal is as easy to clean as it is healthy and delicious
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I dont know much about this product but the price seemed good for such a large air fryer, plus the warranty is pretty cheap so I added that on in case it cant pass a 3 year stress test. I def recommend this!
While this thing is HUGE, it is super easy to use. You set the temperature and the time and that's it. Plus and minus buttons make this very easy. While it is cooking you can pull the tray out to shake the food around and then just push it back in and the fryer will automatically continue cooking the settings you were already using. No pause button or anything. Simple. I love that so I can check on it in just seconds and not burn anything. This is really important when reheating food because it is hard to judge how long you will need. You do NOT have to add oil to your food unless it is fresh. We made fresh French fries and needed a teaspoon of oil to shake on the entire tray of fries. Even that was a little much. When you are cooking anything frozen you don't need it at all.
So, how does it taste? Well, I am totally satisfied with this. I don't miss fried food. Real, deep-fried chicken is going to be more greasy and taste a little different, but when I made it in this fryer it was still crispy and delicious. The skin was just perfect. I don't get that gross, almost sick feeling after eating things cooked in this fryer verses deep fryers.
The entire tray is supposed to be dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. My dishwasher is nowhere near large enough to hold that thing, but it's a nice thought. I have had no issues cleaning this out. I even made 2 batches of chicken in one day without cleaning it to see how bad it would be and I didn't notice a difference at all. Everything wipes clean with my dishcloth and some soap. Easy to use, easy to clean, makes great food. Nothing more I could ask of this thing, so an easy 5 stars from me.
The unit itself is extremely easy to use and cook with. The cleaning is not too bad since it has a teflon type coating. So most oil and grease comes off with a light sponge and soapy water.
As for cooking, its amazing. Fries, wings, steaks, hamburgers, come out fantastic.
My wife is a vegetarian and her vegetables come out better than the oven. Cooks very well on the outside and keeps the moisture on the inside since air frying is mostly blowing on the outside of foods and leaving the inside cooked but moist.
The only dislike is the main basket. Since it has side vents , it will leaks out grease or oil when pulling it out and tilting it. Also, takes up a lot of counter space in my kitchen. Measures about 13" round plus handle extension.
Do not tilt basket to get the food out or you will get burned from grease or the inner grate will fall out. Just remove your food gently with a plastic soon or spatula and let cool off before washing.
Overall, mechanically this is an excellent fryer. If you like air frying, this is just as good as others out there if not better.