- File Size: 3951 KB
- Print Length: 347 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1947079034
- Publisher: Tea Tin Press (September 1, 2017)
- Publication Date: September 1, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B074P3BBHJ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#45,520 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #228 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- #242 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- #325 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Mystery & Suspense
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $9.00 (64%)
The House Next Door (Maine Justice Book 5) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Amid all the family going on,the Priority Unit works a murder close to home.
It was nice to see all the recurring characters and meeting new ones.
The story line and setting were inventive.
We see God's love and redemption in play as Harvey and Jennifer help bring their doctor friends to The Lord.
I recommend this book to anyone that loves Christian romantic suspense.