House of Silk Flowers Artificial Triple-Stem Phalaenopsis Orchid Arrangement, Paprika Orange
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three stems of artificial paprika orange Phalaenopsis blooms
- Each stem has 7-9 blooms and 4-6 buds
- Black glazed ceramic pot to complement any décor (6" x 6" x 6")
- Approximate dimensions: 18" diameter x 24" tall
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This life-like artificial orchid will perk up your home or office. Three stems of paprika orange phalaenopsis blooms are securely "potted" in a 6" cube glazed black ceramic vase. Approximately 24" tall and 18" wide.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Excellent service. I ordered on Tuesday night and received the product by noon on Saturday. As others have mentioned, the product was well packed and came in a 3-foot box.
2) The black vase is simple and lovely.
3) The leaves looked better than expected, with less yellow highlights than pictured in the product images which gives it a more natural look. They also have wiring underneath so you can gently bend them to get the position that you want.
4) The type of fabric used for the flower petals is nice, with a kind of dull sheen that resembles real orchid petals.
5) The size of blossoms were bigger than expected, with the largest measuring about 4.25"x 3.5".
6) From a distance of 1.5 meters or farther, the lavender orchid arrangement does look real.
1) From a distance of less than 1.5 meters, the orchid arrangement does NOT look real.
2) At a close distance, glue is visible in many areas: the underside of the petals, where the petals connect to the pouch/lip, where the column connects to the lip, and where the blossom connects to the stem. At times, the glue is stringy, thick, and rather gloopy. Although I understand that clear glue is needed to structure the petals and lip, I think more care could have been taken when applying the glue and removing any excess.
3) The dark spots/freckles on the petals sometimes does not look realistic even from a distance.
4) Many of the petals had tiny loose threads (presumably resulting from the cutting of the fabric into petal shapes).
5) The buds and stems at close range look artificial due to the coloring and the plastic lining that emanates from the structures.
The good news is that I was able to fix some of the problems by trimming the loose thread with scissors (being mindful to follow the contours of the petal), gently removing/cutting excess glue, and carefully rotating some of the blossoms at the point where they connect to the stem so that the gluey underside is less visible.
Bottom line: If you want an orchid arrangement that is pretty nice and are on a budget, you should definitely buy this. For the comparatively low price of $40, this is a great deal! Be weary of similar products that are $10-30 more, but are not as natural-looking.
However, if you want a superior artificial orchid arrangement that looks real close up and without any visible glue, they tend to be in the $100-200 range. I have seen some excellent arrangements, but can't afford them as I'm currently a student.
2013: Mom loved it. ordered this for my mom and she called me when it arrived. She said it was so carefully packed (double boxed) that she thought it was real. She loves the color - I got the creamy color.
Last month, I purchased another one, this orange orchid this time and was excited to receive it but I was a little disappointed when I opened the box, I could easily see some dried glue showing on some parts of the stems and behind the flowers. I still got compliments how nice the orchid though, and none of my friends noticed that it was not a real plant and never told anyone it's fake :D. My husband who is not a fan of fake plants thinks its beautiful and I did a good job purchasing an artificial that is real life looking. Overall, I still want to get more maybe for a gift to some friends.
I have about 7 real Phalaenopsis and they are all 30", so this being half the size adds to its fakeness. The picture looks nicer than the actual product.