|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1,200 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||04800|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Household Essentials 04800 All-Purpose Cotton Clothesline Rope – 100 Ft Length - 3/16-Inch Dia.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.63. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Cotton
- All purpose replacement clothesline for hanging laundry
- 100 feet of line available to hold multiple garments for drying
- Clothesline is made of 100% cotton
- Great for crafting such as macramé, basket making, and many other art projects
- 3/16 Inch Diameter x 100Ft
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Household Essentials 04800 All-Purpose Cotton Clothesline Rope – 100 Ft Length - 3/16-Inch Dia.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Gatzies||Amazon.com||X-CORDS Survival Bracelet Kits||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||White||white||White||100 Feet White||Green|
Replace that worn-out clothesline with a beautiful, 3/16-Inch natural cotton cord that will not snag or stain your fabrics. Its 100-Feet length suits most lines, allowing you to take full advantage of the warmer months. Use extra length to tie up your tomato plants and everyone will be happy. Item No.04800.
Top customer reviews
So the cotton is fine...it's typical cotton clothesline, so there are not complains on that part yet, it's also just your basic cotton line...so there isn't much variation & this one is as nice as any other.
I would give it 5 stars if it were actually priced at what I consider to be more standard...so it's my mistake here that I ordered without actually price checking more. I had not bought any in a very long time & had assumed it's gone up in price like many things do. I do not think that is so much true now that I spent some time looking & I feel the value on this particular buy is lower than at lower prices where you get the same diameter, same length, same strength, and same fiber content.
- It this thick and sturdy. I unwound the entire roll and there were no snags or tears or pulled threads, no mistakes at all. Definitely important for my main purposes.
- There is no core material - it is just cotton, all the way through.
- Both ends are taped to prevent fraying and I'd suggest taping any ends you cut, but it doesn't fray toooo easily.
- It's a great length and I will be using some of it for clothesline usage since it is very strong.