Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 22, 2017
Well, I wouldn't hate something like this. It just doesn't fit on my dryer door, prevents the door from closing and the machine won't work if the door is ajar. Also, my sneakers won't stay in position in the bag, the kind of cross over each other. So this is a waste of money. Ended up just stringing my clean wet sneakers out the window to dry.
on October 9, 2017
This particular mesh bag is marginally effective at contain sneakers (or other items) for wash purposes. After a few uses the bag no longer stays closed during washing allowing, it this case, my gym shorts to fall out. If the shorts come out, I'm sure it doesn't have a chance of holding my size 13 sneakers.
on September 24, 2017
Seems to do the job well for washing sneakers. Makes it so you don't have to remove the laces or anything. They don't bang around and get all twisted up. Solid product.
on November 27, 2017
Great for washing your sneakers. My washer door is a little big for me to velcro the straps together, but you can just tie a knot at the top with the straps and it still holds well.
on July 15, 2017
A bit small for our dryer, I ended up tying the velcro pieces together at the top and then the bottom part. It works because I don't use it that often.
on February 11, 2017
The straps should be a bit longer. I have a front open dryer and i had to use safety pins to make it hold. Its super annoying. Other than that its a pretty cool bag i use for my shoes. I do Spartan Races and my shoes dry perfectly in there.
on October 24, 2016
My daughter told me to give this a try and I am so happy that I did. I have washed my shoes and the grandkids and it works very well. You don't have the noise from your dryer and the shoes come out better. I did find that if I use a old beach towel in the dryer and that helps them dry faster.
on December 2, 2017
Although this was inexpensive, it has some issues that should not be overlooked. The loose knitting of the fabric allows it to snag other items such as buttons, etc. and then ruins that item since it twists and tears. Also, the straps are barely long enough to attach over a regular dryer door and often the velcro lets go.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 4, 2015
This thing works great! No more listening to your shoes bounce around the dryer and making all kind of noise. It is very easy to use and has not let me down so far.
on April 29, 2017
This was really nice. Gets the job done. I have larger shoes, so the holding straps with the Velcro could have been longer, but there was just enough to hang this product where needed to clean my shoes. Giving this one a 4.