Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $16.07 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Household Essentials 144222 Over The Door Small Ironing Board with Iron Holder, Natural Cotton Cover
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 92% Steel/3% Cotton/3% Polyester Pad/2% Polyurethane
- Mini space-saving OTD ironing board with self-close technology and hanger hook to store iron
- Built-in U-hook iron holder at the top of the board
- Sturdier design with support feet that stabilizes board while open and protects doors
- Includes hooks for standard and commercial doors and cover/pad
- The ironing surface is 14 inches wide and 42 inches long
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Space Saving and Easy Close
The board has a spring tension close that draws the board up to vertical on its own. Just release the clasp under the board by the standard ironing board release lever. Instead of folding down like conventional ironing boards, this board folds up--automatically. Never 'set up' your ironing board again!!!
This over-the-door ironing board takes the ironing board off the floor and keeps it there. Using the space behind the door keeps your home uncluttered but still ironing-friendly. This board is smaller than a standard ironing board, but still big enough to get that clothing pressed.
Handy support feet keep this over-the-door board balanced and secure when it's open. The protective feet rest just a bit beyond the end of the board, letting the board rest flush against the door when closed, and rest securely against the door when open.
Built-In Iron Holder
This board has a U-bar on the top of the unit, just below the hanging brackets. This U-bar is designed to hold your iron. This keeps everything you need for a quick-ironing touch-up in one space.
The entire frame of this over-the-door board is made of steel. So with a steel frame and steel mesh ironing surface, you have a sturdier board that holds up better.
Household Essentials 144222 OTD Over the Door Self-Ironing Board with satin silver steel frame, natural-colored 100% cotton cover, and fiber ironing pad. This space-saving ironing board hangs on the door and comes with 1.5-inch residential hooks and 2-inch commercial hooks with cushions to protect doors. The steel mesh ironing surface is 14 x 41 inches and is perfect for steam irons. It comes with a 100% cotton cover and fiber pad installed (thick cord adjustment for best fit). Silicone-coated replacement cover #2011 with additional padding also available (sold separately). Rubberized plastic stabilizers (feet) brace the bottom of the frame against the door and lift it, reducing noise and protecting the door from scratches and scrapes. The frame’s built-in iron holder hook threads through an iron’s handle to hold it safely. This compact ironing board, with hooks installed, measures 17 inches wide x 52.25 inches long. *Item includes cover and pad (replacement cover and pad #2011 sold separately).
Compare to similar items
This item Household Essentials 144222 Over The Door Small Ironing Board with Iron Holder, Natural Cotton Cover
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||NC Deals Online||Amazon.com||Shop Wise USA|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 44 x 50 in||18 x 49 x 36.5 in||17 x 47 x 50 in||14 x 42 x 5 in||13.8 x 22.2 x 5.5 in|
Top customer reviews
P.S. Please read the instructions. The different length hooks are for different purposes.
I remedied the situation by attaching 3M removable Velcro strips to the part that steadies the board against the door and this had reduced 90% of the banging noise. The remaining 10% comes from the board wiggling wishing the frame, but it is bearable.
The board is pretty sturdy, there is a little rebound to the board when you press down with the iron, but nothing that I can't handle.
All in all this is a great improvement to the ironing mat I was using before and frees up space in my very tiny room.