Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Houseworks: Cut the Clutter, Speed Your Cleaning and Calm the Chaos Paperback – March 20, 2006
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"... a thorough, readable and helpfully illustrated guide to cleaning and organizing." -- San Diego Union
"... you will definitely improve the cleanliness and functionality of your household." -- Seattle Times
"The information is presented in manageable chunks, so it's easy to read about and tackle one task at a time." -- The Times
"[Houseworks] is so complete that even the very tidy will learn something about how to run an ultra-organized household." -- Fort Worth Star-Telegram
About the Author
Cynthia Townley Ewer is the creator of OrganizedHome.com, an award-winning home organization and management website.
Top customer reviews
1) Contains info on organizing all rooms of the house,
2) Has information on organizing paperwork, along with a useful chart on how long you are required to keep each type of document (e.g. tax returns)
3) Gives good guidelines for figuring out whether to toss, store, or keep different types of items in your house,
4) Provides information on food safety,
5) Also gives tips on how to clean wet and dry areas of your house,
6) Provides information on how to create schedules for both household activities and cleaning,
7) Does not promote specific brands of products
8) Very nice pictures
Can't think of many right now.
Replaces books on cleaning, speed cleaning, scheduling, organization, and housekeeping with kids.
Now, after all this cleaning and decluttering, let's choose a fresh new color to paint the familyroom walls! And how about the dining room? And there are some great sales now to replace the furniture that looks a little less than attractive! C'mon---let's get going!! Your gonna love it!! See ya!! HAVE FUN!!