- Series: Comparative American Cities
- Hardcover: 155 pages
- Publisher: Temple Univ Pr; First Edition edition (July 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0877226075
- ISBN-13: 978-0877226079
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,894,042 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Houston: Growth and Decline in a Sunbelt Boomtown (Comparative American Cities) Hardcover – July, 1989