Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Hover-1 Journey Electric Folding Scooter
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$115.01 (29%)|
|Item Weight||27 Pounds|
|Brake Style||Rear Braking|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 36V UL 2272 Certified BATTERY pack simple to charge with the provided easy-to-use charger
- 300 W motor reaches speeds up to 14 mph - weight capacity of 220 lbs to ensure safe riding.
- 8. 5 inch tires allow for greater stability.
- Foldable design - convenient, stylish and exciting form of transportation.
- Electronic and foot brake capability - help the scooter come to a complete stop safely.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Hover-1 Alpha Electric Folding Scooter||Hover-1 Engine Electric Scooter Foldable||Hover-1 Journey Electric Folding Scooter||Hover-1 Aviator Electric Folding Scooter||Hover-1 Rally Folding Electric Scooter|
|Motor Power||450 Watts||350 Watts||300 Watts||300 Watts||300 Watts|
|Max Rider Weight||264 LBS||280 LBS||264 LBS||264 LBS||264 LBS|
|Max Speed||up to 18 MPH||up to 16 MPH||up to 14 MPH||up to 15 MPH||up to 12 MPH|
|Max Distance||up to 12 Miles||up to 11 Miles||up to 16 Miles||up to 7 Miles||up to 7 Miles|
|Charge Time||4-6.5 hrs||4-6.5 hrs||4-6.5 hrs||4-6.5 hrs||4-6.5 hrs|
|Wheel Size||10 inch||10 inch||8.5 inch||6.5 inch||6.5 inch|
|LED Head Light||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Unit Weight||36 LBS||27 LBS||27 LBS||21 LBS||25 LBS|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my 2nd one. The first failed after just a few hours.. started cutting out and finally wouldn't come on at all. I returned it and got the 2nd one in a matter of two days. Amazon is great about returns.
Only downside so far is the charger - having to unplug it yourself when the unit is charged. I think that could be improved.
Just today the rear tire is leaking from the valve stem at the tube. The nut was loose.. not mounted properly. Looks like a bear to remove wheel. This isn't going well.
Scooter returned today. Tech support does not respond within 24 hours. Got all fasteners off rear wheel but still cannot remove wheel to fix. I'm done with this brand.
I am very satisfied with the endurance, power, anti-skid pedals and taillight design.
But I don't like his brakes. When I brake, I feel that the whole person is going to fly out.
Also, his screw holes are not polished, and the anti-slip mats are not neat. I am very disappointed that these details are not done well.
(1) Doesn't require a login & connection with an app on your phone to authorize riding. Just power on an ride.
(2) Has a rear disc brake.
(3) Glides well as a scooter first before relying on power. Doesn't need to be on to ride or brake.
(4) Mid-range price point!
(5) It has a tail light! (My Segway Ninebot doesn't!)
(6) Even has a bell! (which is also discrete)
(7) For some reason I love the little charge port & its cover. I seems like a little gas tank cap and I'm filling it up when I plug it in :) . It made me smile.
COULD BE BETTER:
(1) Throttle is a little jumpy, especially off the start. It makes it feel less gradual and refined. I end up accelerating in lurches sometimes that feels less gradual overall. If you don't have your weight on the front wheel, the tire can spin if it loses traction.
(2) Throttle sticks sometimes. But check if the hand grip is too close (as they warn in the manual). Otherwise I can maybe try some silicon spray or something.
(3) Standing room is a tad bit shorter than would feel perfect. It feels ever so slightly cramped but sufficient. Not a big deal.
(4) No manual step brake & must not step on the rear fender. You don't need it because your rear disc brake is pretty good. But if you have another scooter (like me) that does use the rear fender as a manual foot brake for emergencies, you risk stepping where this one says not to.
(5) Feels slightly less stable & refined overall compared to expensive premium models.
(6) You may have to actually check & inflate tires like a bicycle.
(7) In folded form, it is harder to just roll it on its front tire like a unicycle to avoid carrying it.
I like it, despite a few trade-offs and imperfections if compared to a significantly more expensive premium ride. Don't get me wrong, my Segway Ninebot earns its 5-stars and then some. This is functionally equivalent & peppy at a mid-range price point. I really like that I can take a quick run up the street to the corner for something. It even takes up less space than a bicycle! I am averse to ongoing payments to rent things per use, and handling dirty stuff. Now ride your own clean scooter whenever you want instead of renting the communal scooters out there, and for no cost per use beyond your initial purchase and electrical charging.