SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($250-$300)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
HoverCam T3 Document Camera (HC-T3)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Real time video projection, perfect for interactive teaching, visual presentations, distance learning and online demonstrations.
- Record Video - 3 megapixel, 200 dpi scanner, with large depth of field for documents and 3D objects, ideal for everyday scanning, copying.
- Quick Scan - Snap pictures of teaching materials before class and archive documents for reference in high resolution. Rugged for schools.
- Zoom and Pan - Uses patent pending smooth digital zoom unmatched by other document cameras.
- Faxing, emailing/sharing needs. Built-in microphone with one-touch recording.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Best Seller. Ideal for classroom presentations when used with HoverCam Flex software. Excellent picture clarity, high quality color, and good refresh rate for a dynamic demonstrations.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One nice thing about the setup of the T3 is that I can place it on the side of my paper pad and zoom so that the paper width matches the width of the screen, then manually move the paper forward as I progress on the page. This is necessary if you write with a normal handwriting as projecting a whole page will produce too small an image to be readable on a classroom screen (although it is OK on a computer screen)
I have used the T3 with a 2011 and then a 2015 macbook pro with Hovercam-Express with no problem.
At times I use the T3 as a quick scanner, but as others have said it is not the main purpose of the T3. Still, if is nice for the odd quick job.
HoverCam people have been friendly and helpful when I needed them, some of my suggestions for improvement of the software even ended up in the current version.
I will definitely get another one when the time comes.
The software doesn't understand the grey mat or the white and green document positioning weight that come included with the camera and, without going through a multi-step manual operation, includes them in the image. Even after you've gone through that multi-step trim operation, the auto-trim doesn't trim off the white and green document positioning weight. It's clear the hardware people meant the green border to indicate a point-of-trim, but the software people never got the memo.
The auto-trim is not incorporated into the workflow and cannot be set to automatically trim to size: it's a manual process.... every time.
The software obscures the bottom portion of the document with it's tool bars. The crop tool does not allow inclusion of the obscured area.
For what it does, a stand, a few LEDs and a camera, the object is ridiculously large and heavy. This could have been a tripod, a telescoping rod the thickness of a highlighter pen and function exactly as well. An iPhone with a document scan app, such as GeniusScan takes a much better image (8 Megapixels vs. HoverCam's 3 megapixels), and is quicker; and GeniusScan works to auto-trim and keystone correct.
The LEDs are far too dim and shadows of the armature are cast on the paper from any overhead lights. These shadows are emphasized by the auto-contrast applied to the image making the image unusable until you shut off the overhead light or build a scrim over the device and subject area.The LEDs have an extraordinarily un-natural blue hue of at least 5400k. This is corrected in the software, but makes true color reproductions impossible.
There is an auto image document workflow, but it's based upon seconds between shots, not upon sensing new content. You need to put a new document down quick and manage the process yourself rather than the software sensing that a new image is in place and shooting when your hand is out of the way.
The crop function doesn't work like every other crop tool in existence. It's a Double-click-second-click-hold-and-drag which takes some getting used to.
Just use a smart phone. and save $200