From the Back Cover
Imagine being able to face any argument free of the fear, confusion, and intimidation that your opponent is probably experiencing. Imagine knowing that, win or lose, your argument has been made convincingly, confidently, and without losing your temper.
In How to Argue you’ll learn all the golden rules of successful arguing and explore many of the situations in life and work where arguments are most likely to happen.
Discover the art of arguing powerfully, persuasively, and positively, and you’ll have a head start every time you want to
- Get your point across effectively
- Persuade other people to your way of thinking
- Keep your cool in a heated situation
- Win people over
- Get what you want
- Tackle a difficult person or topic
- Be convincing and articulate
- Have great confidence when you speak