- File Size: 1817 KB
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Publisher: Red Lantern Press (February 17, 2014)
- Publication Date: February 17, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IIDIHI8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,987,469 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Automate Everything You Do on the Web (2.0) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Kindle, February 17, 2014||
|$2.99 to buy|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
It's fairly technical, and not for the faint of heart, I installed the add-ons in FF as mentioned in the book, and play with it in the next few days.
Thanks for this little gem.
M. Eigh hasn't really included everything, but the macros and bookmarklets he includes are useful ones and are easy to understand. He also promises that if you buy the book and don't find what you need, message him and he will try to include it in the next book update.
For the novice it points to tools and other resources. If you are tool savvy there is nothing here. The pamphlet provides a basic example of what's being suggested. More of an infomercial for the author.
Word tense and sentence construction needs editing.
I suspect the main purpose of this bood is to attract attention to the authors other publications?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thank you. I will get one tip for my daily tasks: how to convert website in e-book. Other elements are not so important now when we have great notebook applications for copy,... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Ursula U.
The book will get you back in the mindset of working smarter not harder. Using these tactics like these can save you tons of time. http://authorsvillage.blogspot.comPublished 21 months ago by Robert J
Good ideas. A little too technical for my taste but information is valuable. I didn't get the relevance of the bonus material at the end of the book. 5 starsPublished on May 17, 2014 by 265XUE
Embarrassingly horrible- there is absolutely not substance here, just an extended pitch to their custom resources. Please do not waster your time or effort on this one!!!Published on March 28, 2014 by Amazon Customer
"Everything" is misleading but I still learned something about HTTP transactions and the iMacro add on. Worth getting if you don't know about these.Published on February 13, 2014 by glen gordon
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Web Browsers
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology