|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$18.00|
Save $9.31 (52%)
How To Become A Millionaire: If A Black Guy Can Do It, So Can You! Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Paul, the author, and I attended high school together. We were teammates. Of all the authors I have known personally, this is the first book that as I read it the voice of the author read his words to me. Paul is living proof of his tactics, advice and inspiring words. He has put his money where his mouth is!
This book is not just for the underdog. It is for everyone. I am encouraging many close to me to read this book:
• My non-US born husband, for ideas on achieving career progression to the highest level;
• My brother who is a newly middle aged single father, for continued inspiration;
• My father who was asked out of retirement (at nearly 80 years old), so that he can be up-to-date with today’s endless possibilities;
• My hairdresser, Spanish teacher and a pharmacist—all female and small business owners, so they can think like a man; and of course
• My 6 year old biracial son (when the time comes), so that he can accept, embrace and direct his own financial fate regardless of the cards he’s dealt.
This book is full of tremendous inspiration, encouragement and possibilities. In my opinion, the author is clearly waiting for his readers to join him in financial success, and he paves the path for anyone seeking to become a millionaire. Most importantly, though, he makes you feel millionaire status in your soul.