- Hardcover: 236 pages
- Publisher: Longstreet Pr (October 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1563526069
- ISBN-13: 978-1563526060
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #256,977 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Become a Millionaire: A Straightforward Apporach to Accumulating Personal Wealth Hardcover – October, 1999
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
* gated communities will only keep out the new or amateur burglar
* many wealthy individuals will keep expensive jewelry in a safety deposit box rather than at home
Great book, just remember not to count on the stock market having ten percent average annual gains as Alch mentions here.
An ideal companion for this is the book "Die Broke." Both will have one thinking outside the "box" in regards to their financial future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The only book you need purchase about accumulating currency. No filler junk or beating around the bush.i highlighted the extremely essential and rereadPublished 14 months ago by Anthony hobson