- Series: The Mindful Maiden (Book 1)
- Paperback: 124 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 01 edition (January 11, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1523362871
- ISBN-13: 978-1523362875
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,553,380 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How I Broke Free From Dieting: My Journey Towards Becoming An Authentic Eater (The Mindful Maiden) (Volume 1) Paperback – January 11, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Collin Christine Mcshirley has her Masters in Clinical Psychology, certified from the Centre for Dieting and Eating Disorders, and Certified in Healthy Aging from Boston University. She is the creator of The Authentic Eating Program ©. The Remindful Food and Mood Journal © and The Mindful Maiden ©. She coaches men and women all over the world helping them heal their relationship with body and food. It is her mission to help others break free from dieting and live a happy mindful life. Collin lives in Santa Barbara, CA.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|