- Paperback: 52 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149291567X
- ISBN-13: 978-1492915676
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,609,640 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Build Revell's 1/12 Scale GT500 Paperback – October 6, 2013
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Bruce Kimball has been a scale modeler from about 1970. He has been involved with model clubs, model events and the scale hobby business most of his life. As the owner of rocketfin.com, he has continued to support and enjoy the modeling community from around the world. As a builder and craftsman, he builds models of all kinds, from cars, to Scifi, to ships and aircraft.