- Age Range: 4 - 10 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 6
- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Jabberwocky (February 2, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492632910
- ISBN-13: 978-1492632917
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.4 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (43 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,524 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Catch a Leprechaun Hardcover – February 2, 2016
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Adam Wallace is a children's writer and cartoonist living in Australia. He is the author of How to Catch a Leprechaun, How to Catch the Easter Bunny, and How to Catch the Tooth Fairy.
Andy Elkerton is a children's book illustrator based in the United Kingdom.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I loved that it was inexpensive, hardcover, and the wording was a bit glittery. The kids loved the story and were locked in, it's just the right length.
It's really fun and the illustrations are great. We used it along with a classroom leprechaun and then wrote our own versions on how to catch one.