- Age Range: 4 - 10 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 6
- Lexile Measure: 570 (What's this?)
- Series: How to Catch
- Hardcover: 40 pages
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Wonderland (March 5, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492669733
- ISBN-13: 978-1492669739
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: 1,986 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #31 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Catch a Unicorn Hardcover – March 5, 2019
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Customers who bought this item also bought these eBooks
About the Author
Adam Wallace is a children's writer and cartoonist living in Australia. He is the author of the New York Times bestselling How to Catch series and The Holiday Heroes Save Christmas.
Andy Elkerton is a children's book illustrator based in the United Kingdom.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all, the book is very plain and not whimsical and cute like I thought it'd be. It's a good book just not what I thought it'd be.