- File Size: 3778 KB
- Print Length: 120 pages
- Publisher: Higher Read, LLC (August 6, 2013)
- Publication Date: August 6, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DC0NCZ0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,041,183 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1030 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #2003 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #2268 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
How to Cook From Scraps Kindle Edition
|Length: 120 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Some of the recipes you will find in this cookbook include:
Rich Beef Stock
Baked Pork and Ziti
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Perfect Cucumber Sandwich
What's in the Cupboard Frittata
Rice and Bean Burritos
There is an interactive table of contents making navigation easy.
I was expecting recipes to help me reuse my leftovers, like chili or spaghetti, or other meals that I have tons left over. The title, however, is exact. This is chalk full of recipes for your leftover table "scraps". Think meat and pieces of meat. Detailed recipes from scratch for these scraps - a little more effort than I like to go to as a working mom of four.
Loved that there was information in the back for the freshness and safety of keeping meats and leftovers. Disliked that there were no pictures.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating