- File Size: 2638 KB
- Print Length: 91 pages
- Publisher: BlissLifePress.com; 7 edition (August 29, 2014)
- Publication Date: August 29, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0044KM13Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,540,392 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How To Create New Business Ideas (7th Edition): A simple step by step guide to creating new business ideas based on what you love Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It is an incredible and simple way to expand what is possible in your life - and which brings the best parts of your skills and natural ability - and helps you to possibly discover ideas which make money.
The style of the author is like talking to a friend. If you can keep in mind that you are having a conversation with a person who really wants you to succeed through your natural abilities - then you will love this book.
Perhaps the most interesting part of this book is that there are exercises called "Prosperity Games" which help you to expand what you think is possible in terms of ideas that could lead to wealth. Some of these games will feel more natural to you than others, but I would recommend trying them all out.
The reason is that some games which are unfamiliar to you, or feel strange, might cause you to think differently - which is something the author points out we need to do.
I also like that there are suggestions that are not related to business. I do believe that Traveling, and being more open in how we talk to our friends, in fact just improving how we listen can lead to tremendous prosperity.
The book gave me one or two really helpful ideas, introduced me to some great references, and is something I can come back to over time and try out the Prosperity Games whenever I feel stuck.
If you do buy the book - read the full thing, relax, and follow the exercises all the way through.
On to the games. They are fun and simple and can be done on your own or in a group. I did one a few months back and it gave me some new ideas and is definitely worth repeating. I plan on having some friends over to play some of the other games and we each can get feedback from the group.
There are also practical tips to check out the viability of your idea before taking that leap of faith. I think this would be fun to do with my teenage grandson and some of his friends as well. Planting some entrepreneurial seeds at a young age has got to be a good thing.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving