- File Size: 1919 KB
- Print Length: 86 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 27, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CBZ6SXY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,139,358 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$7.49|
Save $4.00 (53%)
How to Create an RPM: A practical guide to creating a Linux RPM Kindle Edition
|Length: 86 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I look forward to a expert level of rpm building so as to be ready to build rpms with lot of dependencies (like in the real world) .
The books introduces you the process of making RPMs.
However, for someone who already knows a bit about making RPM's, this is not the right book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems > Linux
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Utilities
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Applications & Software > Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems