- File Size: 652 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 16, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HQJ56KW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #954,896 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $4.00 (57%)
How to Crochet: A Step By Step Guide to Crochet for Beginners Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, this guide isn't very helpful for teaching someone even the basics, mainly due to not having any diagrams or photos to illustrate the stitches etc.
I personally prefer photos in instructional books. I think they are better than diagrams most of the time. Perhaps the author could do an update for this guide, adding photos or diagrams with the instructions. This ebook has potential, but not as it's presented right now.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for beginners, very easy to follow and understand. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to learn to crochet.Published 16 months ago by Samantha
This not only was a waste of money, it was a waste of time. I wish I could give negative stars!Published 22 months ago by Joyce Buckingham
No pics, only text which makes it harder to learn. Need both for the beginner. This was a free kindle book, and that's the only way I would get it. Not worth paying for.Published on February 9, 2014 by busy mom
This book is readable and is a good beginner guide. It has good directions and translations of the various abbreviations.Published on February 7, 2014 by Becky D.
Not very happy with this book,never crocheted n a few pics would have helped,it tells ya what stich ta make but it doesn't tell you really how to make a stitch. very disappointedPublished on February 5, 2014 by Tina
Save yourself some time go on the lion brand website to their how to crochet and watch the videos or google each crochet stitch you need. Without pictures it is worthless.Published on January 24, 2014 by Sarah Mains
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Crocheting
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Knitting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Crocheting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Knitting