- File Size: 1285 KB
- Print Length: 66 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Overwhelmed Brain; 1 edition (May 17, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 17, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XV0VA64
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #416,217 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Deal with Irrational People: What to do When Common Sense Fails and "Crazy" Behavior Prevails Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Paul tells you what you need to know, what to be on the look out for, and provides excellent advice for handling yourself and managing your influence on the irrational people in your life during those triggering moments.
If you like Paul's books, you'll probably also like his podcast - The Overwhelmed Brain - where he talks though difficult personal topics like this on an ongoing basis.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Personality
- Books > Self-Help > Communication & Social Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Personality