How to Design Cars Like a Pro New Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Inside Flap
Fully revised and updated, this new edition of How to Design Cars Like a Pro is the ultimate guide to the world of automobile design, a must-have read for industry insiders, aspiring designers, and automotive enthusiasts.
From the Back Cover
This comprehensive new edition of How to Design Cars Like a Pro goes behind the studio doors to provide an in-depth look at modern automotive design. Interviews with leading automobile designers, analyses of past and present trends, studies of individual models and concepts, and much more combine to reveal the fascinating mix of art and science that goes into creating today’s cars. Packed with full-color photography and illustrations, this book is a must-have for professional designers, design students, and automotive enthusiasts.
· Foreword by Jaguar design director Ian Callum
· Exclusive interviews with designers from manufacturers including Aston Martin, Renault, BMW, Kia, PSA Peugeot-Citroën, and Land Rover
· A wealth of information on automotive design past and present, including chapters on concept cars, history’s greatest designers, the design process, and much more
· Fifty of the greatest automobile designs covering more than a century of automotive history
· Explorations of the future of the automobile in a rapidly changing world
· Design technique tutorials by top industry professionals
· Artwork by top students from design schools around the world
· An authoritative glossary of design terms created by David Browne, course director for automotive design at Coventry University in the United Kingdom
· Directory listings of design colleges and courses, global car brands, and design directors around the world
How to Design Cars Like a Pro gives you all the tools you need to understand car design, get started on sketching, and produce professional results.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The title doesn't lie; this book really is the key to design cars like a pro!
Top international reviews
The title of the book may be misleading, it is more of an overall intro into world od design rather than a good tutorial, again thr few lessons being very basic pencil sketching approaches and a photoshop lesson.
Naturalmente è un peccato che sia in inglese ma per fortuna io posso tradurglielo così si allena anche nella lingua straniera