- Paperback: 223 pages
- Publisher: Touchstone; 4 edition (June 1, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671763423
- ISBN-13: 978-0671763428
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #150,372 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Dissect: Exploring With Probe and Scalpel - Special Projects for Advanced Study Paperback – June 1, 1985
Wiley Summer Savings Event.
Save up to 40% during Wiley's Summer Savings Event. Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
With this book, William Berman leaves a legacy which plays surrogate to any young inquiring mind wishing for the most inspiring biology teacher.
To William Berman...Thanks!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My neice loves this an just recently got a thank you card from her telling me how she's enjoying reading the chapters.Published on March 10, 2014 by Michael
I got this book to teach and I think it is a good guide even for teacher or student. I recomend ItPublished on December 17, 2013 by Luis F. Citelly Palacios