- File Size: 141 KB
- Print Length: 30 pages
- Publication Date: July 9, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0061GWGFO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #676,068 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Divorce Your Siblings: practical tools for winning at family dynamics Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I learned so much from this book. The main thing being that there opinion of me doesn't matter. Who cares. I am proud to be me. The daughter of the greatest parents.
She gives a frank explanation as to how she borrowed some of the coping tools of Al-Anon to manage her family. She's humorous, enlightening, and, to the point.
The techniques explained within could be applied to other toxic relationships as well.
This book is a good quick read and is worth so much more.
The title is misleading and fails at being what it claims to be. Not worth the $2.99 I paid out of curiosity.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Siblings
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Siblings