- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (March 30, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071603107
- ISBN-13: 978-0071603102
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.6 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,712,433 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #140 in Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Video & Photography > Adobe > Adobe Illustrator
- #146 in Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Video & Photography > Adobe > Adobe InDesign
- #863 in Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Video & Photography > Adobe > Adobe Photoshop
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Do Everything: Adobe Illustrator CS4 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
About the Author
Sue Jenkins is an illustrator, web and graphic designer, photographer, teacher, writer, and the owner and creative director of Luckychair (www.luckychair.com), a full service design studio. She is an Adobe Certified Expert, an Adobe Certified Instructor, the instructor in three Adobe software training DVDs, and the author of several web design books.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's no value-added discussion of Illustrator's features. There's no humor, personality or conversation in the book...it's like a computer wrote it. It's such a boring read that I had trouble concentrating after reading a few pages.