- Grade Level: 1 - 2
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Puffin (August 1, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0140547592
- ISBN-13: 978-0140547597
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 20 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,604,250 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How Does It Feel to Be Old? Paperback – August 1, 1993
Customers who bought this item also bought
From Publishers Weekly
A touching book in which a grandmother relates her feelings on growing old to her granddaughter, with poignant pictures that blend scenes from past with those of the present. Ages 4-8.
Copyright 1988 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.