- Paperback: 1028 pages
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin (1959)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0007FVKES
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #748,190 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How Does a Poem Mean?: Part three of An Introduction to literature, by Herbert Barrows, Hubert Heffner, John Ciardi, and Wallace Douglas Paperback – 1959
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought