Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 11, 2017
For a youngster, there appears to be a huge transformation between basic outline and the stage where the animal(insect) has features. It's not, really, but until that clicks in their heads, kids think it's missing steps. Also, it would be better if the basic shapes made use of varying line weights to show kids how to draw loose and to make sure they don't draw too heavily over lines that will be erased in later steps. The dashed-line portions are to be erased, but share equal line thickness with the portions that will be kept. Additionally, the dashes are so large that it's not always very obvious. I would suggest an improvement by shortening the length of the dashes. This review goes for another title by the same author "how to draw forest insects"
on December 19, 2017
Easy directions on how to draw. My great-grandson will love it.
on September 21, 2016
I have a child who loves to draw and is really into learning animals. This is perfect for that 4-8 age bracket to learn the basics of drawing. The shapes are simple enough to follow and each page has a practice sheet next to the instructions. He loves it.
on January 31, 2016
Bought for my daughter as a challenge, and she really likes it. She was a little intimidated at first, but once she finished up a few pictures, she got hooked. Looking forward to the next challenge!
on December 14, 2010
My kids (ages 8,6,4) are having a blast with this "How To Draw" book. This is their sixth "How To Draw" book because I saw that they are learning fast and just wanted to give them more option. They also have the cat, dog, funny people and other "How To Draw" books. I just need to be sure I have an abundant supply of paper and pencils for them to draw with. This keeps them busy in a productive way.
on January 30, 2018
Looks like it will be easy enough for my niece and nephew to try. Who know, it may give them a hobby for like. At least it will give them the opportunity to try something new.
on July 19, 2017
My grand daughter loves it, thanks for great service
on January 7, 2018
Good book. Enjoyed by the 6 year old it was purchased for
on June 10, 2017
My grandchildren and I enjoyed this book.
on January 12, 2017
These are really nice books ...
I got them for my granddaughter and I hope to get to
do them with her so I can learn too. Really easy to follow
but for anyone who "can only draw stick figures"