Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2017
I really love this book! My daughter had drawn me so many monster for hanging up at work. This has kept her occupied and given me something fun to hang up while dealing with the day to day blah blah blah work stuff.
on March 30, 2017
Great indoor recess or brain break activity
on March 10, 2017
easy to follow & fun
on May 25, 2017
Nephew loves them
on September 10, 2017
Grandson liked it
on June 4, 2017
my students love this book
on January 28, 2017
My 4 year old daughter loves this book! She draws monsters almost every day and is always running up to me and showing me the different ones in the book. The monsters aren't scary at all but more comic like and funny. Highly recommended!
on October 30, 2011
The next time someone asks you to tell them "how you really feel" you will be able to show them. Dan provides easy step by step directions on how to draw a variety of silly monsters, but more importantly he gives inspiration and confidence. I have many of his books, and recommend each. Great for children of all ages - and when we draw for fun, we are all children, aren't we? Sometimes there is a special rate of four for the price of three, but well worth the money at full price.
on December 4, 2015
This book is a simple how to draw book, perfect for young drawers as well as their parents. I pack their lunches each day with a monster on their napkin. They love to see what they get and share them with their friends. My children love to draw these monsters, as well. What a great buy!!
on January 6, 2015
I bought this for my grandson, and he loves it! He's eight years old and likes to doodle all the time. He's been interested in getting more out of his drawings, and this has made him happy. Drawing is such a good alternative for children's free time. He loves to practice and can't wait to impress his friends when he returns to school.